The Thompson House offers an array of services for the:
- Short Term Rehab
- Clinically Complex
- Reduced Physically Functional
- 24 Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Physician and Consultant Services
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Ophthalmology and Optometry Services
- Audiology and Podiatry Services
- Mental Health and Social Services
- Dietary Planning
- Pharmacy, Laboratory, Radiology/Respiratory Services
- Individualized, Interdisciplinary Care Planning
- Occupational, Physical and Speech therapies as needed
- Interdisciplinary care planning
- Discharge planning with home services arranged
Many of our residents come to us for short term rehabilitation therapy with the goal of increasing strength and independence prior to returning home. Our highly skilled therapists provide an individualized treatment plan as ordered by the physician. Once established goals are met, a safe discharge to the home setting is arranged.
Long term care residents can also receive physical, occupational or speech therapy to maintain functional ability at the highest possible level. Our philosophy is to provide the best quality of life by promoting independence in all of the activities of daily living for all of our residents. Providing ongoing support in the proper use of assistive devices. Increasing strength through therapeutic exercises.
View Rehab Services in action.
- Scheduled daily activities
- Specialized activities for dementia and short-term rehab clients
- Religious Activities
- Educational Activities
- Community outings, live entertainment, and social gatherings
- Cable TV and Internet Access
Click here to view our Recreation Scrapbook.
The Thompson House recognizes that all of our residents have individual dietary needs and food preferences. That is why our expert dietary staff ensures that these needs are met. It is our belief that good nutrition combined with personal choice and an opportunity to socialize can help to enhance the dining experience.
View our sample menu.