Welcome to the Vassar Brothers Medical Center Staff Development page.
Vassar Brother's programs are designed for staff development and continuing education for professional health care providers, patients, families and the community.
Please CLICK HERE for the 2012 Continuing Education Course Catalog (pdf).
The staff of Vassar Brothers Medical Center Staff Development believes that their role is to:
Support and embrace the values, mission, goals, and heritage of the hospitals within the region
- Collaborate with all of our customers to identify learning needs which are the foundation for program planning and implementation
- Design educational activities to promote optimal wellness and job enrichment through continuous learning
- Support learning in an environment which acknowledges individuality, encourages creative problem solving, and facilitates self-paced adult learning
- Serve as role models by reflecting teamwork, creativity, interest, and pride in providing learning experiences
- Share our experience, expertise, and service with educational institutions by providing meaningful clinical experiences for students.
All program registration fees are due 5 working days prior to the first class date
There will be no refunds for cancellations
Class dates, times, and locations are subject to change
If a course is not considered a requirement for your employment, a fee may be applied to your education bank. See your manager for a list of requirements for your area.
For more information please call the Staff Development Office at (845) 431-5633.